07 September 2006

Just finished reading

Size 12 is Not Fat by Meg Cabot

I've liked Meg Cabot ever since I read her Mediator series, back when I was a Teen Services Librarian. I think this series, about ex-pop singer Heather Wells is going to be equally addictive.

Heather's record label dropped her when she wanted to record songs that she'd written herself, and then her mother ran off to South America with Heather's money. Now Heather is assistant dorm director at a university in New York City.

Then, female students start turning up dead at the bottom of the dorm's elevator shaft. The police are convinced that it's either suicide or accidental, but Heather is not so sure, especially when "accidents" start happening to her.

This is a fun, light read, and I'm really looking forward to the next book in the series, which apparently isn't due until next January.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by and reading my blog. I do read all comments, and try to respond.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...