09 August 2007

The Guinness face

In my post of 19 June 2006, I mentioned the face I made when I tasted the fresh Guinness at their brewery in Dublin.
Flash forward to our first night in Lahaina, 15 July 2007.
Tod and Katy were bemoaning the fact that there was no photographic evidence of the face that I made then. And Meg expressed some disappointment at not having seen it. So, being the idiot that I am, I told them I would take a taste of the Guinness that Katy ordered, although I wouldn't guarantee a "Guinness face". Of course, they were not disappointed. I did get Katy to promise she wouldn't use the photos for public humiliation, but when I saw them, I thought they were pretty funny, too.
So, here they are. Photo creds go to my niece, Meg.

The sip:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Trying not to react:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Reacting anyway:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by and reading my blog. I do read all comments, and try to respond.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...