For the past year or so, I've been on the organizing committee for Left Coast Crime 2010. Last week, Booked in L.A. finally happened! Here are some of my highlights:
- All the fabulous donations for the silent auction.
- Goofing around with Barry Eisler and Laurie R. King.
- The LOL panel, where Harley Jane Kozak and the four panelists all wore clown wigs.
- Having drinks with Paul Levine, Sophie Littlefield, Juliet Blackwell...
- Meeting Joanne Dobson, Stephen Jay Schwartz and John Gilstrap.
- Constantly running into Kris Neri.
- Re-connecting with Toni Kelner.
- Being one of the first to ride the "new" Angels Flight.
- Sitting next to Lee Child at the Awards Banquet.
- Having breakfast with Jan and Tim Burke.
- The hotel's breakfast hot chocolate.
- The lovely "thank-you" gift from the LCC Committee.
Once I click publish, I'm sure I'll think of a dozen more highlights, but I'll just offer a link to the Facebook Page, where I (and several others) have posted photos and comments.