01 August 2010

I won an award!

Versatile Blogger AwardMany thanks to Brenda for the award.
The rules say:

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.

2. Share 7 things about yourself.

3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason!

4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.


Here we go...
Seven things about me:
1. My favourite colour is purple.
2. I have 27 rosebushes in my garden.
3. I believe that chocolate is one of the four food groups.
4. I'm on a neverending search for a comfortable, cute pair of shoes.
5. Too many books, not enough time.
6. I still like to use the "ou" spelling, as they do in Canada and the UK
(see #1).
7. More hockey, please.

And I'd like to pass the award on to (In no particular order...):

1. Scrabblequeen
2. Kathleen Taylor's Dakota Dreams
2. Ariel
4. Peacock Chic
5. Needles and vectors
6. Lover of books
7. Mysteryrat's Closet
8. A little bookish
9. Kelly Moran
10. Knittyblog
11. Literary musings
12. Rhys's Pieces
13 Smitten kitchen
14. The food librarian
15. Stephanie's written word

Okay, not all of these are recent discoveries, but I do think they're fantastic!
And once again, thanks to Brenda of WV Stitcher!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award. That was so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun little game. chocolate is definitely a food group.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why, thank you, Marlyn. I'm honored.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marlyn, thank you so much!!! What a great way to start my week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the award! That is so nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by and reading my blog. I do read all comments, and try to respond.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...