24 May 2011

Buy a book, help a family in Joplin

The amazing authors who belong to the Crime Fiction Collective are putting their money where their words are to help a family in the tornado-ravaged town of Joplin, MO.  

Andrew Kaufman is donating 100% of the ebook and paperback royalties from While the Savage Sleeps to help a family affected by this horrible tragedy.  L.J Sellers is donating 100% of the royalties from her Detective Jackson series, and Judith Yates Borger is pledging 25% of the sales from her Skeeter Hughes series.  

I don't have any royalties to donate, so I'm doing my part by exhorting my readers to purchase a book (or two) from one of my awesome blog partners.
Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by and reading my blog. I do read all comments, and try to respond.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...