22 July 2011

I'm still here!!!

I know I haven't published a blog this week. Don't worry, I'm fine. I've just been reading books for a young adult librarian's journal called VOYA for which I've been reviewing for several years, off and on.

Monday is my day at Crime Fiction Collective, where Tim Hallinan, author of the Edgar-nominated The Queen of PatPong and two other mystery series will share how he came to write a blurb for a book by one of the Grand Dames of mystery.

Tuesday I'll post about books I've recently received, and then it'll be back to reviews.

Have a great weekend, and please say a prayer for my Mom, who's in hospital in Edmonton (if that's the sort of thing you do).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by and reading my blog. I do read all comments, and try to respond.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...