10 January 2013

Favorite fiction 2012

I don't read a lot of "general" fiction books, in fact I probably read less than ten last year.
I was lucky, though, in that a good portion of them made it onto my Favorites list.

(Again, they are listed alphabetically by author, and clicking on the title will link to my review.)


Austentatious by Alyssa Goodnight (Kensington trade paperback, 31 January 2012).

Blackberry Winter by Sarah Jio (Plume trade paperback, 25 September 2012).

The Borrower by Rebecca Makkai (Penguin trade paperback, 29 May 2012).

Ten Girls to Watch by Charity Shumway (Washington Square Press trade paperback, 31 July 2012).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by and reading my blog. I do read all comments, and try to respond.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...