03 January 2013

Favorites of 2012


Yes, it's that time again!

I reviewed around 80 books last year, yet didn't review every book I read.  So the total number of books I read is probably somewhere over 100.  I also branched out, reading more women's fiction  and young adult books than before.  I even read a couple of non-fiction titles.

As a result, it's going to be a bit difficult for me to determine my favorite reads from 2012, so I've decided to publish my favorites  in categories.

The categories will be:

  • Mysteries
  • Cozy mysteries
  • Paranormal mysteries
  • Young Adult 
  • Women's Fiction (I dislike the term "chick-lit", you can call it that if you want)

Stay tuned during the next week or so for my lists.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by and reading my blog. I do read all comments, and try to respond.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...