03 May 2006

Greetings


This is an experiment; don't know how long I'll keep it up. I dont' know how many times I've started a (paper) journal, only to give up after a few weeks because I forget or just don't have time.I'm planning a June vacation to Ireland with my family: my husband, 21-year-old daughter and 23-year-old son. Unfortunately, we can't take our very spoiled feline along. He's an indoor cat; the only time he goes out is to go to the vet. We think he's associated leaving the house with pain (needles, having body parts removed), and so far he hasn't expressed any interest in going outside.

Anyway, back to Ireland. I'm hoping to keep up a journal while I'm there; we're planning on taking our laptops with us. Don't know how many of the BnBs we're staying at will have internet access, but I can always type into a word document and post when I'm able.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by and reading my blog. I do read all comments, and try to respond.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...