10 June 2006

One more week....


Wow! We'll be heading off to Ireland in one week... actually, less than, because we're flying out at around 8 a.m. next Saturday. I'm excited, but it still doesn't feel real to me, and I don't think it will until I actually step off the plane in Dublin.

Tod and I went to Book 'Em Mysteries in South Pasadena, because Peter Robinson was there discussing and signing his new book. It was good to see him; I think it's been a couple of years, cuz I know I didn't make it to the Strange Affair tour. I'd met Jean, one of the staff on DL, and we've had lunch, so I wanted to check out the store. It turns out it's a "clean, well-lighted place", and easy to find. I'll have to go back there again.

We also did some shopping for our trip Picked up a few things at The Citadel outlet mall near LA, and stopped at Distant Lands. And then we came home and watched the Oilers beat the Hurricanes. It was a close game, and I nearly had a heart attack, but they came through.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by and reading my blog. I do read all comments, and try to respond.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...