01 February 2007

What I've been doing

I haven't been reading as much as usual, because I'm back into knitting. Recently finished a shawl for Aunt Annie's 95th birthday. Her birthday was on December 26th, but it took me a lot longer than I expected, so it wasn't done until mid-January.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


My next project was a scarf made from some lovely yarn I found:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


It ended up as sort of a cross between a scarf and a necklace (scarflace?):
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Right now, I'm working on some things for my sister-in-law, who recently lost a lot of her stuff in an apartment fire. Then, I'm going to make a shawl for my second mum, Winona, whom DH and I are going to visit at the end of April. That shawl pattern is a lot easier, so hopefully won't take a month-and-a-half to finish.



Recently read:

Denise Swanson's Murder of a Real Bad Boy
India Ink's A Blush with Death and Glossed and Found
Susan McBride's Lone Star Lonely Hearts Club

Next up: Martha Grimes' latest Richard Jury mystery, Dust

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by and reading my blog. I do read all comments, and try to respond.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...