21 May 2007

Currently working on...

I saw this pattern in KnitSimple magazine's Spring/Summer 2007 issue and fell in love with it.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I even decided to order the bamboo yarn the pattern called for. It wasn't easy, but I finally found it at Mountain Shadow Ranch in Oregon. Teresa, the proprietor, was very friendly and helpful, and I received my yarn just a couple of days after I ordered it.

The pattern is not difficult, but it does require some concentration. Since I'm making it for myself, and have no real deadline, I'm taking it slowly, so I don't mess up.
Here's how it looks so far.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by and reading my blog. I do read all comments, and try to respond.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...