20 May 2007

Just finished reading....

A Killer Stitch by Maggie Sefton.

This is the latest in Sefton's Knitting Mysteries. Kelly Flynn has been living in Fort Collins for some months now, and has met a lot of people, but she didn't know Derek Cooper who was killed by a blow to the back of his head. Derek's ex-girlfriend is the prime suspect, and though Kelly doesn't know her either, one of Kelly's friends knows her well, and asks Kelly to prove her innocence.

I really like this series. The characters are realistic; I can actually imagine real people behaving that way. As a plus, it was the first book in this series that got me interested in knitting again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by and reading my blog. I do read all comments, and try to respond.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...