06 July 2007

AAAARRRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!

So, yesterday I pull out the lace shawl that I'd been taking a break from cuz I was working on the chenille Chanel. Happily knitting along, whilst watching A Prairie Home Companion on cable. Every few rows I hold up my work to look at it.... looks good.

All of a sudden, I hold it up, and there's a BIG hole about 5 inches down. See:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I don't know why I hadn't noticed it earlier. So now I'm going to have to frog it (too hard to tink with yarnovers) and start again. But, I'm more experienced now, so I'll be able to avoid mistakes like that. Yup. Sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by and reading my blog. I do read all comments, and try to respond.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...