21 July 2007

Deathly Hallows update

Well, this was the first time I didn't see the new Harry Potter movie on the day of release, and also the first time I didn't start reading the new Harry Potter book on it's day of release. I could have picked up a copy here, I know, but I really didn't want to carry a book the size of my coffee table around Hawaii or on an airplane.

Step-son Sean is home house-sitting, and informs me that my copy from Amazon did arrive today. I told him he's welcome to read it, as long as he's finished by the time I get home.

I'm really enjoying this vacation, and don't want it to end, but Harrry is waiting for me at home....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by and reading my blog. I do read all comments, and try to respond.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...