07 December 2007

A Hot Cocoa Swap!!!

Like Scrabblequeen, on whose blog I found this swap, I'd vowed not to do any more swaps this year. Things are sooo crazy just trying to get appropriate presents for people I know. I had to make up a gift bag for a secret pal in my knitting group, and I'm planning on making a themed basket for one of my sisters-in-law (I can't say which one, because I think she reads this occasionally.)

Since this swap won't be happening until the New Year, and the swap period is from January 1 to February 28, not only is there no pressure now, there won't be much pressure then, either.

And what could be more fun than swapping CHOCOLATE?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by and reading my blog. I do read all comments, and try to respond.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...