18 December 2007

YIKES!!

I just realized it's been well over a week since I last posted. And it's only one week till Christmas.

I've been reading all my usual knitting blogs, and the authors are going on (and on and on) about how many gift projects they've completed.

I feel I've been knitting a lot, but I don't have much to show for it, except achy hands. I'm about halfway through the shawl I'm making for a female relative who shall remain nameless (because other relatives read this blog), and about 1/3 of the way through a Pidge scarf for another friend who shall also remain nameless (because I'm pretty sure she reads this blog herself).

I don't even have progress pictures. I'm making the Pidge in Galway Paint, colourway 805, though. And the shawl is a pretty basic prayer shawl pattern that I found online.

On the other hand, I'm finished with all the Christmas shopping, with just a few more presents to wrap. And I'm only scheduled to work today and tomorrow this week, so I can do some baking towards the end of the week if I really feel inspired. And if I don't, I'm not going to stress about it.

This is one of my favourite times of year, and I'm going to let myself enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by and reading my blog. I do read all comments, and try to respond.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...