06 June 2008

I'm it!

Angela tagged me on this meme.

What was I doing 10 years ago?


Hmmm.... 10 years ago was June 1998. I was living in a small town in Northern Saskatchewan, and wishing I lived almost anywhere else.

Five things on my to-do list today:

1. Go to the nursery and get annuals for the front flower beds.
2. Pick up stuff for dinner.
3. Order blocking mats.
4. Restart the Lace Ribbon Scarf and not make any mistakes.
5. Exercise.

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:


1. Pay off all my bills.
2. Pay off the house.
3. Invest.
4. Go on a round-the-world cruise with Tod.
5. Buy a house in a temperate climate for my parents.

Five jobs I have had:

1. Piano teacher.
2. Secretary/receptionist in a real estate office.
3. Receptionist in a doctor's office.
4. Page in a hospital library.
5. School librarian.

Five of my bad habits:

1. I hate to be left out.
2. Saying what people want to hear.
3. Starting projects that don't get finished.
4. Getting rid of things that I should keep.
5. "Pack-ratting" things that I shouldn't.

Five places I have lived:


1. Edmonton, Alberta
2. Prince Albert, Saskatchwan
3. Boston, Massachusetts
4. Long Beach, California
5. Los Alamitos, California


Five people I want to get to know better (yes, this means you are tagged!)


1. Steph W.
2. Susan G.
3. Sandra D.
4. Alie K.
5. Anyone who happens to read this and wants to do it. Please
let me know if you do, though, okay? I'd love to see your answers.

Five random things

1. Purple is my favourite colour.
2. I like to use British spellings.
3. I try to use American pronunciations, but I don't always remember. Zed.
4. White wine, not red.
5. I'm so happy that I married a man who loves sports.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by and reading my blog. I do read all comments, and try to respond.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...