It's been a while since I did this, but after I saw Teresa's list, I thought it might be fun.
Ten Things You Are Really Good At
(mine are in no particular order)
1. Tripping over nothing in particular.
2. Surfing the 'net.
3. Procrastinaton (thanks, Teresa!)
4. Reading out loud (must be that children's librarian training).
5. Making breakfast (pancakes, egg dishes, muffins...)
6. Making a mess whilst organizing.
7. Thinking up excuses to not go to the gym.
8. Telling people what to do (just ask my husband!)
9. Buying yarn for specific projects and then forgetting what the project is.
10. Loving (and again, thanks, Teresa).