11 January 2009

A new WIP

Now that the holidays are over, I decided to knit something just for myself before I continue with the gift knitting that is still unfinished. I purchased some Malabrigo a while ago, after seeing this pattern:
Photobucket
(photo from Malabrigo Pattern Book One)

I'm knitting it in a purple/blue colourway called Violetas.
Here's how it looks so far:
Photobucket

Stitch detail at hem:
Photobucket

I'm loving the Malabrigo yarn. I now understand why everyone is so ga-ga about it; it's such a pleasure to knit with! The project is going very quickly, and I hope to be able to wear it soon!

1 comment:

  1. Are you going to join me in the Malabrigo Junkies group now? Come on over to the soft side!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by and reading my blog. I do read all comments, and try to respond.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...