26 April 2009

Flowers for my Mom...

...and a new item in Marlyn's Corner.

I like to send Mom flowers on Mother's Day (which, btw, is two weeks from today, folks!) But despite the fact that flowers are beautiful, I've come to the decision that they're kind of a cliche, so I'm trying to be a little bit more creative than just plain old flowers.

Last year, I sent her a sampler of blooming teas.

(My apologies, but I don't remember which shop I ordered them from. It was a tea shop in Eastern Canada, and I had the sampler shipped directly to her.)

I thought about sending her flowers again this year. What I'd really like to do is send her some roses from my own garden, but obviously that's not a realistic option.
Or is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by and reading my blog. I do read all comments, and try to respond.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...