02 December 2011

I'm still here!

I hope you weren't worried!

Thanksgiving week I was in Palm Springs with the extended family, and though I'd planned to post some reviews, I hardly did any reading. We shopped at the outlet mall and went up the tram, and saw the Palm Springs Follies, which were absolutely hilarious. Their guest was John Davidson, who will be 70 this month and on whom I had a crush when I was a tween.
Yes,this is what he looks like now!

This week, I've been hunched over the computer creating the calendars we give as Christmas gifts to most of our family. It started out with one for great-aunt Annie, and one for my mother-in-law. Pretty soon, everyone wanted one, and now I do 14 unique calendars every year.

Anyway, I should be posting reviews again next week. Thank you so much for your patience!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by and reading my blog. I do read all comments, and try to respond.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...